NSlookup is a built-in software that allows you to query domain name servers.
NSlookup commands can be used on most typical OSes like Windows, macOS, and Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian, etc.). Now you will see what is it, and how to you it?
How to start the NSlookup command?
1. Press Windows key + the letter “R”. This will start the run application.
2. Write “cmd” and press “ok”.
3. Now, you are ready to use NSlookup command. See the examples below.
1. Press the command button + Spacebar button.
2. Type the name of the app – Terminal.
3. Ready to write NSlookup commands.